School Shop & Uniform
Repton Sofia has a strict school uniform policy; we expect our pupils to wear our uniform with pride and our parents to support us in maintaining standards of dress.
The School Shop Open hours:
|Term Time Hours|
Summer Holiday, Easter Holiday, Christmas Holiday Hours
The uniform shop is closed.
During the summer holidays, we offer private appointments for parents of new starters on the dates listed below. These appointments must be booked in advance.
If you wish to contact us or to check stock availability, please contact us at email@example.com
- Make up: Pupils must not wear make-up. Eyelashes should not be dyed.
- Jewellery: Small stud earrings (one in each ear for girls only) and one modest piece of jewellery, such as a finger ring are permitted. No bracelets or wrist bands and other adornments should be worn.
- Hair: Hair for girls should be neat, out of the eyes and of a natural colour without adornments or extensions. Boys’ hair should be neat, out of the eyes, above collar length.
- Nail varnish: No nail varnish should be worn.
- Piercing: With the exception of stud earrings (one in each ear for girls) no pupil should have body piercings.
For more detail on school uniform, please see our School Uniform Policy.