School Shop & Uniform
Repton Sofia has a school uniform and we expect the boys and girls to wear it smartly at school.
The School Shop Open hours:
|Term Time Hours|
Summer Holiday, Easter Holiday, Christmas Holiday Hours
The uniform shop is closed.
During the summer holidays, we offer private appointments for parents of new starters on the dates listed below. These appointments must be booked in advance.
If you wish to contact us or to check stock availability, please contact us at email@example.com
- Make up: Students do not wear make-up. Eyelashes should not be dyed.
- Jewellery Small: Stud earrings (one in each ear for girls only) and one modest piece of jewellery, such as a finger ring are permitted. No bracelets or wrist bands and other adornments should be worn.
- Hair: Hair for girls should be neat, out of the eyes and of one natural colour without adornments or extensions. Boys’ hair should be neat, out of the eyes, above collar length.
- Nail varnish: No nail varnish should be worn.
- Piercing: With the exception of stud earrings (one in each ear for girls) no student should have body piercing.